The Energy Medicine Certification Program Levels I and II:
The Path of The Modern Shaman, Advanced Classes for the Full Mesa Carrier
Once one is a shaman initiate, or Full Mesa Carrier, they have become a hollow bone, and are ready to train as an Energy Medicine practitioners, or Modern Day Shaman. By combining ancient knowledge and wisdom with cutting edge scientific research, the modern day shaman is a well balanced shamanic healer. This training teaches you how to work with clients to maximize their healing experience. It is aimed at anyone wanting to deepen their energy medicine practices and is a great complement to established healing, medical and counseling professions. Becoming Full Mesa Carrier is a prerequisite.
The following full weekend (Thursday 7 pm-Sunday noon) classes are open to all ASC Full Mesa Carriers wanting to learn the tools of the Modern Energy Medicine Practitioner. They can be taken for interest or for an Energy Medicine Practitioner Certification of completion. Level I is an entire series of five classes offered once a year, beginning in February of each year, Level II classes are offered a la carte, a few at a time, each year.
General Schedule: Thursday: 7 pm-9 pm, Friday: 9 am-10 pm, Saturday: 9 am-8 pm, Sunday 9 am-noon.
"The Energy Medicine Program takes what was started in the Mesa Carrier Program and takes it to a whole other, super-charged level. All the things that were started and are beginning to manifest, come barreling in! You'll be getting multiple healing sessions every class, while also learning new, more powerful and insightful techniques to integrate the work done. Even if you have no intention of becoming an Energy Healer, this class will take your personal growth to a whole new level. I can't say enough good things about it. I, too, have been transformed by it!" Glen Elliot, Massage Therapist, Austin TX
Energy Medicine Certification Program Requirements and Dates For 2020
- All Energy Medicine Practitioners must be Full Mesa Carriers before they can start the EMC program. This means completion of the Five Elements Mesa Carrier series at ASC.
- There are a total of Five required class for certification in Energy Medicine from Austin Shamanic Center. Level I is an all or nothing series, meaning you must commit to taking all 5 classes together, but Level II classes are a la carte.
- Each of the five Level I classes requires 10 case studies to be written up, and handed in for credit. Two case studies from the previous class must be completed before the next class begins, but the other 8 may be completed at your convenience. All 50 must be completed for certification.
- A Vogel Crystal will be necessary for all classes. It needs to be double terminated and about 5 inches long. The number of facets are not important. It needs to be an industrial grade crystal, the man made ones are the cleanest. Kirby Seid is a reputable cutter to purchase your crystal from. You can find him easily on the internet. A 5 inch extraction crystal is all you need.
Required Classes and Dates for Level I Certification:
- Tracking, Timelines and Allies: This class is an intensive tracking class to prepare you for all the tracking you will be doing as an Energy Medicine Professional. We will spend one day reacquainting ourselves with our Perceptual states by tracking various levels of physical anatomy. We will be looking at systems such as the nervous, circulatory and endocrine systems, and at muscles, bone and organs, but also the mental emotional and the psyche. The second day we will learn to track timelines, backwards and forwards, as well as study energetic anatomy fro a couple of systems. We will also renew our connections with the Lineages and archetypes. Offered: February 6-9, 2020.
- Clients and Imprints: In this class we learn how to work with energies from the Andean cosmovision: sami, munay, and munay-humpe, to interface with the energy body. We learn how to interview a client, help shift consciousness through breath, remove energetic imprints, and how to give clients the homework that will shift their mythic maps, helping to create new neural pathways in to brain to hold the energetic shifts they just made. The tools from this class are used in all subsequent classes. Next Offered: April 2-5, 2020.
- Extractions, Curses, and Cords: We will review the concept of the shadow self and learn how to identify it as the root of most "energetic intrusions." We will work on how to extract denser hucha from our Energy Fields, how to cut cords to dysfunctional relationships, and the basis for what people feel are curses. Patterns that run through family lines, for example, are called ancestral or genetic "curses." There are also "curses" that happen at the hands of a person wishing ill will and "Karmic Curses." These will all be addressed as forms of consciousness and hucha that must be released. Offered: June 4-7, 2020.
- Soul Retrieval: We will explore the concept of shadow and how to heal the wounds of lost power from trauma. power. We will find unclaimed parts of ourselves and map the shamanic underworld. We will learn how to retrieve lost soul parts and integrate them back into ourselves. We will work with archetypal selves, inner children, power animals and gifts from our higher selves. We will learn how to extract dysfunctional soul contracts and how to replace them with new functional ones, as well as how to extract energies from the underworld. Offered: August 6-9, 2020 .
- Dying and Transitions: We will learn methods for helping the dying prepare for transition. We also apply this work to helping people through rites of passage who are stuck in transitions between roles, jobs or relationships. Finally, we will use this work with destiny retrieval as a way of anchoring in changes by aligning our clients with the future. Offered October 15-18, 2020.
Cost: $650/class (includes catered lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday). A $100 non-refundable deposit secures your seat in the class.
Classes for Level II:
One or two of these classes will be offered each year.
- Altars, Archetypes, and Ceremony: Working with ceremony to shift consciousness and to activate unexpressed DNA. Working with coming into right relationship with archetypal energies and optimizing our physicality through energetic interventions with these energies.
- DNA tracking, disease and energetic repair, Epigenetics: Tracking disease through mutations in DNA and extracting the errant and viral DNA involved in manifesting disease at the energetic.
- Advanced Reclaiming the Divine Masculine and Feminine: A class of journeying and initiation to heal the wounded masculine and feminine selves we all house within us; reclaiming our divine selves.
- Working with the Energetics of Plants: Aligning with the energetics of helper plants that will help in our healing work.
- Advanced Limited Beliefs, Soul Contracts and Coping Mechanisms: Going in deep with working on the limiting beliefs and coping mechanisms that keep people from healing. Looking at shadow elements in illness and working with rewriting Soul Contracts to effect shifts in neuropathways that support health and healing.
Level II classes are taken a la carte. They are open only to those Full Mesa Carriers who have completed the EMC Level I program, or its equivalent, in a sister program.
Cost: $550/class (includes catered lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday). A $100 non-refundable deposit secures your seat in the class.
Class sizes all currently limited to 12.
- Clearing Imprints
- Is Your Healer A Hollow Bone?
- To Heal Is To Step Into Infinity
- Soul Retrieval
- Curing Verses Healing
- Beyond Talk Therapy
- Soul Contracts and Curses
- Depression: A Spiritual Crisis
- The Rescuer
Becoming A Mesa Carrier: The Five Elements Series
The Five Elements of Nature: Developing Your Personal Medicine
This is a sacred journey into the heart of remembering who we truly are. It is about reclaiming the “knowing” of our original intuitive selves, remembering how to listen to our inner guidance, and living from the the authenticity of the soul. We all have stories from the past that define us in limited ways, and we each come from cultures that mold our values, ethics, and morality, stifling this internal knowing and derailing us from our original callings. Until we wake up, most of us live largely unconscious, unsatisfying lives.
The ancient Vedics of India called the web these illusions hold us in “Maya.” We carry this tangle of energetic muck as “imprints” woven silently through our psyches. or souls, limiting our perceptions and undermining the quality of our connections to Source. They carry the weight of our wounding, our ancestral baggage, and even our karmic pasts. The less entangled by the energetic sludge, or hucha, they create, the more conscious our soul’s voice becomes, the more "in integrity" we come into with ourselves, and the more coherent we are with Source. This journey, of ever increasing the level of our soul consciousness, lies at the heart of the medicine of Andean Mystics.
The first step to reclaiming our divinity is to unravel the beliefs and imprints that the egoic mind, and fear based thinking, create to conform and to feel safe. We want, instead, to remember how to walk this earth with connection, in beauty, grace, balance, and with clarity. As ASC Mesa Carriers, we learn how to clear ourselves energetically, listen to ourselves again, reconnect to nature, and create from this place of coherence with Source. This is a journey of transcending the mind and connecting to the consciousness of the soul. It is all about the personal embodiment of our authentic being, not just the visualization of it, so the learning is primarily experiential; this, we firmly believe, is something we need to show up for in person!
As we clear and grow on this path, we build a traditional mesa, or misha as it is called in Quechua, a bundle of sacred medicine stones that act as an instant portal to the etheric. We add to it in each of the five workshops, over an 8 month period, as we do our work. Our mesas reflect the personal medicine, or the level of soul consciousness we each hold as we progress. The more congruent with Source we become the more powerful our mesa are, and the more of a hollow bone we become. together this is powerful personal medicine! We will learn how to track, or perceive through specific perceptual states, and we also receive energetic transmissions, or rites, originally from the Q’ero Indians of Peru on this path. These transmissions enhance our “knowing” by amplifying our perceptive abilities and aligning us energetically with a series of ancient healing lineages from the Andes.
While the journey of becoming a shaman, or paq’o, as they are called in the Andean traditions, takes a lifetime, these workshops give you the tools to anchor into that journey in earnest. You also become part of both a local and international community that profoundly supports this journey. Studying the shamanic arts is not about emulating an indigenous culture, it is about remembering who YOU are at the core, and implementing that in the context of your own culture. It is about learning how to bring clarity to your vision, and harnessing the powers of creation through Nature, in service to your community. This series gives you the basic tools for opening that door, and holding that “medicine.”
These classes are recommended for anyone who is wanting to increase their intuitive and manifesting abilities, their confidence, and for anyone taking that next step in their spiritual evolution. While it is based in traditional wisdom, the teachings align with concepts we hold dear in psychology, physics and neuroscience as well. Designed to work at the personal level only, this series of workshops helps you develop tools for accessing your highest version of self. You can take this series as a personal journey, or it can be your first step toward becoming a Shamanic Healer, as it is also the prerequisite for the Energy Medline Certification Program at ASC.
As one of our students puts it: "The Mesa Carrier series gave me a back bone where I used to have a wishbone."
- Deepen your intuitive skills
- Learn how to use ceremony as a tool to experientially deprogram yourself from the stories, attachments and beliefs in your head, so you can create conscious destinies from your heart and soul.
- Build a Mesa, or medicine bundle (a tradition given to us the Q’ero shamans of Peru) as a type of alchemical fire that transforms your past wounds into your strengths and medicine.
- Dismantle core Limited Beliefs about who you are, your worth and what you can and cannot do.
- Go through rites of initiations to develop energetic allies, guidance and protection.
- Align with an international community of “awakened” people for support, wisdom and camaraderie.
- Learn how how to see current scientific knowledge in ancient indigenous wisdom.
The classes, named for the 5 elements of creation, are designed to meet you where you are today, and through alignment with each of the Five Elements of Nature, spiral you deeper and deeper into the heart of your original true nature and essence. By peeling away the layers of Maya, one by one, like the peeling of an onion, each class is a step in the process of releasing your past, building a full mesa, claiming your personal power and learning how to consciously manifest your dreams. Read More:
The series is offered twice a year, one starts in Spring and one in Fall. Dates for the two tracks are listed below, they are also listed after each Element. As the wisdom and rites given in each class build on each other, and trust builds within the tribe you are in as you go through, classes must be done in order, and with the same group! No exceptions.
The 2019/2020 dates:
Fall (2019/2020) Spring 2020 Fall (2020/2021)
Earth: September 5-8 March 5-8 September 24-27
Water: November 7-10 May 7-10 November 12-15
Fire: January 23-26 July 9-12 January 14-17
Wind: March 19-22 September 10-13 March 18-21
Ether: May 14-17 November 5-8 May 20-23
Earth: Meet Mother Earth! Remember how to listen to her voices in stones and plants. Meet animal archetypes that will bring you back into balance with your true nature. Align with her energies to clear your personal stories. Build the first part of your mesa. Receive rites of power, rites for seeing through the third eye better, and rites that align you with ancient healing lineages. Next offered: March 5-8, 2020 and September 24-27, 2020.
Water: Align with the fluid nature of water. Wash away ancestral and karmic stories. Learn about the tides of the mind and your emotions. Work with the moon and shadows. Learn how to navigate them through ceremony as you continue to build your mesa. Receive the rites of an ancient healing lineage. Journey with the waters of the land and learn how to hear their voices and work with their energies. See above for corresponding schedule.
Fire: Take your seat at the Fire! Learn how to work with the unpredictability of chaos. Use the powers of the fire to transmute and transform your Destiny. Learn how to step out of ego and into your true essence. Learn all about stepping out of time and space. Discover your eternal self! Remember your true essence! Receive rites of ancient wisdom keepers. See above for corresponding schedule.
Wind: Learn to align with the power of the wind to re-tune your consciousness. Look at your limiting beliefs and the thoughts that whisper though you, creating your reality. Learn how beliefs affect your DNA and structure your physical reality. Die to your old self. Learn the Death Rites, go through a rebirth ceremony and receive rites to align with you with your future self. See above for corresponding schedule.
Ether: Learn techniques for connecting with the Divine, practice visualization and activating personal and global destinies. Connect with the wisdom of the stars though rites. Work on your connections to the upper world and the Earth Consciousness to restore balance and manifest consciously. Go through rites to become a co-creator. Complete your mesa! See above for corresponding schedule.
Cost as of March 2020: $575/class ($2875 total). Classes taught on a schedule that allows for 2 months to process and integrate between each one. They are designed to be done in consecutive order, as they build upon each other, and with your original group, as you will develop deep bonds with your tribe in the process. You cannot stop midstream in one class and then pick it up in another, as this is highly disruptive to the balance of the tribes, so please find the Fall or Spring series that works for you best. Workshop price includes catered, healthy, on site, lunches and dinners both Friday and Saturday.
Schedule: Typically classes are arranged so that there are teachings and exercises, inside and outside, during the day and ceremonies inside and outside at night. Classes do start on time!
- Thursday: 6:30 pm-10 pm. Orientation, teachings and outside Fire Ceremony
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm. Teachings and exercises during the day, ceremony usually outside Friday nights and inside Saturday nights.
- Sunday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm. Teachings and wrap up.
Location: Currently all classes are taught on the grounds of, and within, a magical, rustic event center on three acres of private land, surrounded by another 7000! it is located off Fitzhugh in Hays county, 78736. Full details will be given when you sign up for the classes.
Because class sizes are limited to 12, signing up requires a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your place. The $100 goes toward your first class payment, the balance of the first class payment is due one month before class begins.
Full Mesa Carriers Gatherings:
Discounted Healing Services for ASC Mesa Carriers:
The Next Five Element Series begins with an Earth class September 5-8, 2019... don't miss this amazing opportunity! The series is not offered again until March 2020!