Workshops and Retreats
Our workshops at ASC are all currently in an online format. We expect to launch a set of in-person classes (The Misha Carrier Program) in 2023. It will be founded, however, on the principles, exercises, and knowledge of online Andean Foundation Training Series (it is a prerequisite for all advanced classes at ASC).
The Introduction to Andean Mysticism is the place most people without any experience with this material start the path, but it is not required. You can jump straight into the AFT but it is a serious commitment. You may want to test the waters before you jump in.
All of our workshops, whether online or in person, endeavor to bring through the ancient wisdom and practices of ancient traditional Andean teachings in a sacred and reverent way. The focus here is on evolving your consciousness to be congruent with the Source energies... You can be anywhere to learn about it, and you can work with it from any place!
- Introduction to Andean Mysticism (where you start)
- Andean Foundation Training Series, or AFT (the prerequisite for all the other ASC classes)
- The Misha Carrier Series (deepening your AFT work)
- Andean Master's class (an advanced class based on the AFT)
- Workshops and practice groups with Christina Allen and Joan Parisi Wilcox (based on the AFT)
Energy Medicine Certification Program
The Energy Medicine Certification program is rebooting again in 2023 as an online profesional healing program for teaching the Andean Healing Arts.
The following background in the Andean Healing Arts is necessary:
- Completing the Online Andean Foundation Training Series (AFT) is a prerequisite (you may want to start with the Online Introduction to Andean Mysticism to get a head start on the material).
- You must have a Misha, or ritual bundle (you will learn how to put one together in the AFT and you can go even deeper with the Misha carrier series.
- It is recommended that you complete the in-person Misha Carrier program to deepen your practices once the AFT is complete.
- It is recommended that you also take the Online Inner Tawantin, once you have completed the Andean Foundation Training Series.
- It is recommended that you do at least one healing session with Christina, so you know what it is you are studying from the inside out.
Shamanic healings at ASC are one-on-one sessions designed to help you access the unconscious aspects of yourself that keep you in dysfunctional life patterns, in trauma, and in chronic illness or physical limitation. The healing work at ASC is of a psycho-spiritual nature, it is a journey into finding and processing the aspects of your psyche, or soul wounding, that create dense emotional and energetic blocks holding you back in separation, suffering, and often illness. It involves energetic, emotional, and somatic release and reformatting. And it involves YOU! Ultimately healing is to reclaim ourselves, to re-member ourselves... to find peace, re-establish balance, and to anchor in our personal integrity. Chistina is here to help you facilitate that process.Read More
Private Consultations are three forms of mentoring to help you along the way when you need a consult but not deep healing work. They differ from Healings in that no soul clearing work is done.
- Personal Mentoring and Integration
- Despacho Ceremony
- Professional Mentoring
Shamans, or paq’os, as they are called in the high Andes, are the equivalent of priests in tribal communities. As such they hold space and facilitate transitions from one state of being to another through what we call ceremonies. As a seasoned paqo, or shaman, Integration Guide, and as a Minister of The Church of Life, Christina is available to help you design individual ceremonies for your own personal transitions, in a sacred way.
And no, we do not offer group Ayahuasca ceremonies.Read More