The Energy Medicine Certification Program Levels I and II:
The Path of The Modern Shaman, Advanced Classes for the Full Mesa Carrier
Once one is a shaman initiate, or Full Mesa Carrier, they have become a hollow bone, and are ready to train as an Energy Medicine practitioners, or Modern Day Shaman. By combining ancient knowledge and wisdom with cutting edge scientific research, the modern day shaman is a well balanced shamanic healer. This training teaches you how to work with clients to maximize their healing experience. It is aimed at anyone wanting to deepen their energy medicine practices and is a great complement to established healing, medical and counseling professions. Becoming Full Mesa Carrier is a prerequisite.
The following full weekend (Thursday 7 pm-Sunday noon) classes are open to all ASC Full Mesa Carriers wanting to learn the tools of the Modern Energy Medicine Practitioner. They can be taken for interest or for an Energy Medicine Practitioner Certification of completion. Level I is an entire sereis of five classes offered once a year, beginning in February of each year, Level II classes are offered a la carte, a few at a time, each year.
General Schedule: Thursday: 7 pm-9 pm, Friday: 9 am-10 pm, Saturday: 9 am-8 pm, Sunday 9 am-noon.
Energy Medicine Certification Program Requirements and Dates For 2017
- All Energy Medicine Practitioners must be Full Mesa Carriers before they can start the EMC program. This means completion of the Five Elements Mesa Carrier series at ASC.
- There are a total of Five required class for certification at Level I Energy Medicine from Austin Shamanic Center and another Five required for Level II (listed below). Level I is an all or nothing series, meaning you must commit to taking all 5 classes together, but Level II classes are a la carte.
- Each of the five Level I classes requires 10 case studies to be written up, and handed in for credit. Two case studies from the previous class must be completed before the next classs begins, but the other 8 may be completed at your convenience. All 50 must be completed for certification.
- A Vogel Crystal will be necessary for all classes. It needs to be double terminated and about 5 inches long. The number of facets are not important. It needs to be an industrial grade crystal, the man made ones are the cleanest. Kirby Seid is a reputable cutter to purchase your crystal from. You can find him easily on the internet. A 5 inch extraction crystal is all you need.
Two Levels of Certification:
There are two levels of certification for the Energy Medicine Certification program. The First level must be completed before the Second level classes can be started.
Required Classes and Dates for Level I Certification:
- Tracking, Timelines and Allies: This class is an intensive tracking class to prepare you for all the tracking you will be doing as an Energy Medicine Professional. We will spend one day reacquainting ourselves with the Four Perceptual states by tracking various levels of physical anatomy. We will be looking at systems such as the nervous, circulatory and endocrine systems, and at muscles, bone and organs. The second day we will track timelines, backwards and forwards, as well as study energetic anatomy. We will also renew our connections with the Lineages and archetypes. Next Offered: February 7-10, 2019.
- Clients and Imprints: In this class we learn how to interview a client, remove energetic imprints, and how to give clients the homework that will shift their mythic maps, helping to create new neural pathways in to brain to hold the energetic shifts they just made. The tools from this class are used in all subsequent classes. Next Offered: April 4-7, 2019.
- Extractions, Curses and Cords: We will review the concept of the shadow self and learn how to identify it as seperate from energetic intrusions. We will also learn about affinities and how they are an integral part of drawing negative energies to us. We will work on extracting liquid and crystallized energies from our Energy Fields and from the underworld, how to cut cords to dysfunctional relationships and the nature of several kinds of curses. Patterns that run through family lines, for example, are called ancestral or genetic curses. There are also curses that happen at the hands of a person wishing ill will and Karmic Curses. These will all be addressed. Next Offered: June 6-9, 2019.
- Soul Retrieval: We will explore the concept of shadow and how to heal the wounds of lost power from trauma. power. We will find unclaimed parts of ourselves and map the shamanic underworld. We will learn how to retrieve lost soul parts and integrate them back into ourselves. We will work with archetypal selves, inner children, power animals and gifts from our higher selves. We will learn how to extract dysfunctional soul contracts and how to replace them with new functional ones, as well as how to extract energies from the underworld. Offered: August 1-4, 2019 .
- Dying and Transitions: We will learn methods for helping the dying prepare for transition. We also apply this work to helping people through rites of passage who are stuck in transitions between roles, jobs or relationships. Finally, we will use this work with destiny retrieval as a way of anchoring in changes by aligning our clients with the future. Offered (October 18-21, 2018 for 2018 students) October 17-20, 2019.
Cost: $650/class (includes catered lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday). A $100 non-refundable deposit secures your seat in the class.
Required Classes for Level II Certification (Starting in 2019, dates pending):
- Altars, Archetypes, and Ceremony: Working with ceremony to shift consciousness and to activate unexpressed DNA. Working with coming into right relationship with archetypal energies and optimizing our physicality through energetic interventions with these energies.
- DNA tracking, disease and energetic repair, Epigenetics: Tracking disease through mutations in DNA and extracting the errant and viral DNA involved in manifesting disease at the energetic.
- Advanced Reclaiming the Divine Masculine and Feminine: A class of journeying and initiation to heal the wounded masculine and feminine selves we all house within us; reclaiming our divine selves.
- Working with the Energetics of Plants: Aligning with the energetics of helper plants that will help in our healing work.
- Advanced Limited Beliefs, Soul Contracts and Coping Mechanisms: Going in deep with working on the limiting beliefs and coping mechanisms that keep people from healing. Looking at shadow elements in illness and working with rewriting Soul Contracts to effect shifts in neuropathways that support health and healing.
Level II classes can be taken a la carte for those who are not seeking a second level of certification, given you are a Full Mesa Carrier who has completed Level I, or its equivalent, in a sister program.
Cost: $650/class (includes catered lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday). A $100 non-refundable deposit secures your seat in the class.
Class sizes all currently limited to 12.
- Clearing Imprints
- Is Your Healer A Hollow Bone?
- To Heal Is To Step Into Infinity
- Soul Retrieval
- Curing Verses Healing
- Beyond Talk Therapy
- Soul Contracts and Curses
- Depression: A Spiritual Crisis
- The Resuer
Becoming A Mesa Carrier: The Five Elements Series
The Five Elements of Nature: Developing Your Personal Medicine
This is a sacred, spiral journey into the heart of remembering who we truly are and reclaiming our intuitive selves. All of us come into this world with a destiny we have chosen that will allow us to evolve consciously to the next level of who we are becoming. Many of us get derailed from this destiny by early events that shape our lives. We all have stories that define us and we all come from cultures that mold our values, ethics and morality. Most of us have Karma and past lives that we trail behind us as well. While none of these define our true nature, but they often weigh us down and define our expectations about the world, creating a lens of perception that we see through.
The ancient Vedics of India called the web these illusions hold us in “Maya.” The ancient shamans know that we carry this tangle as a series of “imprints” in our energy fields, or souls, limiting our perceptions. The first step to reclaiming our authentic selves is to clear our energetic fields so we can remember how to walk in balance and see clearly. As shaman initiates we then receive energetic protections and rites that align us with the wisdom of ancient lineages of powerful healers. This is the path of the Mesa Carrier at ASC.
While the journey of becoming a shaman takes a lifetime, these workshops give you the tools to start that journey in earnest, and a community to support your journey. Once a journey of decades, intimation onto the shamanic path can now be done in a series of 5 four-day classes (Thursday pm-Sunday noon), typically taken over 10 months time. Studying the shamanic arts is not about emulating an indigenous culture, it is about learning who YOU are, in the context of your own culture, and learning how to harness the powers of creation through Nature, in Service to your community. This series, based on indigenous teachings and modern science alike, gives you the tools for opening that door.
These classes are recommended for anyone who is wanting to increase their intuitive and manifesting abilities, their confidence and for taking that next step of evolution spiritually. They are designed to work only at the personal level, to clear you like a hollow bone, so you may be of service. You can take the series as a personal journey or it can be the first step toward your becoming a Shamanic Healer. It is also the prerequisite for the Energy Medline Certification Program at ASC.
As one of our students puts it: "The Mesa Carrier series gave me a back bone instead of a wishbone."
- Deepen your intuitive skills
- Learn how to use ceremony as a tool to experientially deprogram yourself from the stories, attachments and beliefs in your head, so you can create conscious destinies from your heart and soul.
- Build a Mesa, or medicine bundle (a tradition given to us the Q’ero shamans of Peru) as a type of alchemical fire that transforms your past wounds into your strengths and medicine.
- Dismantle core Limited Beliefs about who you are, your worth and what you can and cannot do.
- Go through rites of initiations to develop energetic allies, guidance and protection.
- Align with an international community of “awakened” people for support, wisdom and camaraderie.
- Learn how how to see current scientific knowledge in ancient indigenous wisdom.
The classes, named for the 5 elements of creation, are designed to meet you where you are today, and through alignment with each of the Five Elements of Nature, spiral you deeper and deeper into the heart of your original true nature and essence. By peeling away the layers of Maya, one by one, like the peeling of an onion, each class is a step in the process of releasing your past, building a full mesa, claiming your personal power and learning how to consciously manifest your dreams. Read More:
The series is offered twice a year, one starts in Spring and one in Fall. Dates for the two tracks are listed below, they are also listed after each Element. As the wisdom and rites given in each class build on each other, and trust builds within the tribe you are in as you go through, classes must be done in order, and with the same group! No expections.
The 2018/19 dates:
Spring 2018 Fall (2018/2019) Spring 2019 Fall (2019/2020)
Earth: March 22-25 September 6-9 March 21-24 September 5-8
Water: May 24-27 November 1-4 May 9-12 November 7-10
Fire: July 19-22 January 17-20 July 18-21 January 23-26
Wind: September 20-23 March 7-10 September 19-22 March 19-22
Ether: November 8-11 May 2-5 November 14-17 May 14-17
Earth: Meet Mother Earth! Remember how to listen to her voices in stones and plants. Meet animal archetypes that will bring you back into balance with your true nature. Align with her energies to clear your personal stories. Build the first part of your mesa. Receive rites of protection, rites for seeing through the third eye better, and rites that align you with ancient healing lineages. Offered September 6-9, 2018, March 21-24, 2019, and September 5-8, 2019.
Water: Align with the fluid nature of water. Wash away ancestral and karmic stories. Learn about the tides of the mind and your emotions. Work with the moon and shadows. Learn how to navigate them through ceremony as you continue to build your mesa. Receive the rites of an ancient healing lineage. Journey with the waters of the land and learn how to hear their voices and work with their energies. Offered November 1-4, 2018, May 9-12, 2019, and November 7-10, 2019.
Fire: Take your seat at the Fire! Learn how to work with the unpredictability of chaos. Use the powers of the fire to transmute and transform your Destiny. Learn how to step out of ego and into your true essence. Learn all about stepping out of time and space. Discover your eternal self! Remember your true essence! Receive rites of ancient wisdom keepers. Offered January 17-20, 2019, July 18-21, 2019, and January 23-26, 2020.
Wind: Learn to align with the power of the wind to re-tune your consciousness. Look at your limiting beliefs and the thoughts that whisper though you, creating your reality. Learn how beliefs affect your DNA and structure your physical reality. Die to your old self. Learn the Death Rites, go through a rebirth ceremony and receive rites to align with you with your future self. Offered September 20-23, 2018, March7-10, 2019, September 19-22, 2019, and March 19, 2020.
Ether: Learn techniques for connecting with the Divine, practice visualization and activating personal and global destinies. Connect with the wisdom of the stars though rites. Work on your connections to the upper world and the Earth Consciousness to restore balance and manifest consciously. Go through rites to become a co-creator. Complete your mesa! Offered November 8-11, 2018, May 2-5, 2019, November 14-17, 2019, and May 14-17, 2020.
Cost: $550/class ($2750 total). Classes taught on a schedule that allows for 2 months to process and integrate between each one. They are designed to be done in consecutive order, as they build upon each other, with your original group as you will develop deep bonds with your tribe in the process. Workshop price includes catered, healthy, on site, lunches and dinners both Friday and Saturday.
Schedule: Typically classes are arranged so that there are teachings and exercises, inside and out, during the day and ceremonies inside and out at night. Classes start on time!
- Thursday: 6:30 pm-10 pm. Orientation, teachings and outside Fire Ceremony
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm. Teachings and exercises during the day, ceremony usually outside Friday nights and inside Saturday nights.
- Sunday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm. Teachings and wrap up.
Location: Currently all classes are taught on the grounds of, and within, a magical, rustic event center on three acres of land, surrounded by another 7000! it is located off Fitzhugh in Hays county, 78736. Full details will be given when you sign up for the classes.
Because class sizes are limited to 12, signing up requires a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your place. The $100 goes toward your first class payment, the balance of the first class payment is due one month before class begins.
Full Mesa Carriers Gatherings:
Discounted Healing Services for ASC Mesa Carriers:
The Next Five Element Series begins with an Earth class September 6-9, 2018... don't miss this amazing opportunity! The series is not offered again until March 2019!